Automated voice over has its own challenges; however, there is a growing demand among customers these days for this service. Customers are looking for more cost-effective voice over solutions for their training, induction videos etc. and at the same time, their expectation of quality can’t be neglected.
In this case study, we shall discuss about a project where we used automated voice over for a video and at the same time met quality expectations of the customer.
The customer had a training video in English-India language, and they wanted us to replace the audio with English-UK for their UK customers without losing the essence of the video.
- The customer had a limited budget for this project.
- They wanted the voice-over embedded in the video in quick turn-around time with good quality.
- Video shared by the customer already had a recording with some other human voice, so it’s very difficult to sync the same script in the same time frame.
- The automated voice was shorter than the original video length, and we had to sync with the video time.
- Automated voice samples were shared with the customer, and they wanted us to record the transcript with the automated voice, which they selected from our voice automation service.
- We got the script checked by a native editor and brought few errors related to grammar, accuracy etc. to the notice of the customer and rectified them in the final.
- Once the transcript was final, we used the automated voice selected by the customer for voice over recording.
- Once the recording was done, we got it checked by a native editor to check if the pronunciation was correct as per the target audience.
- After necessary checks were done, and we embedded the audio into the video and made necessary edits in the video to sync the audio.
- The final video was delivered to the customer along the final transcript.
- The customer got good quality files with a low budget.
- Got the project delivered within a very short period of time.
- Got the option to choose a voice of their choice before the start of the project.
- Had visibility about each step of the project.