Braahmam Internship Centre
Details of the Braahmam Internship Program
The Braahmam Internship Program includes
- On-campus internship program for students across continents including group assignments
- Off-campus internships in our offices in Dublin (Ireland), Noida (Delhi-NCR) or Bhubaneswar (India).
Students from Europe and North America can attend the Dublin office, and students from the Indian subcontinent can opt for Noida or Bhubaneswar for their off-campus Internship Programs.
Who are the ideal candidates for the Braahmam Internship Program?
The Braahmam Internship Program is addressed to students
- Currently attending college or university or recently graduated
- Who have studied linguistics, applied language and translation studies
- With good computer skills and knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- With a basic understanding of CAT tools
- With a passion for languages and cultures
- With a positive and curious attitude
- With strong communication skills
What is on offer for the students participating to the Internship Program?
- An opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired through classroom learning in a real work environment by working on live projects (involving various pre-production, production and post-production activities)
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing localization companies in the world and acquire skills that are in high demand by employers
- An opportunity to get permanent employment based on your performance during your Internship
- Work experience directly related to industry requirements, technologies, processes and best practices
- Eligibility for a Stipend during the Internship
- Certification issued by Braahmam after successful completion of Internship