Our Quality Policy
Braahmam is an ISO 17100:2015 certified company.We at Braahmam don’t simply preach about being a quality-focused company. We thoroughly practice it, and these deeply rooted values and culture differentiate us from the rest. Quality has always been an integral part of Braahmam, and strict adherence to the Quality Policy guidelines is one of our USPs. We had achieved our first-ever milestone with ISO 9001 certification in 2009 and maintained this certificate till 2018. With ISO 17100:2015, we’ve gone a step further and obtained certification with the International Certification Body ATC in 2019. We haven’t just theoretically met these standards but have gone through a rigorous auditing program.
Our quality objectives are to:
- Provide quality services to clients within the affordable agreed cost and timeline;
- Enhance the Customer Satisfaction up to 100% by minimizing the number of errors and mistakes, and strive for zero defects and customer complaints;
- Ensure continual improvement in performance of service quality and delivery times;
- Ensure the hiring of professional personnel, subcontractors and freelancers that have the required qualification and experience in order to ensure high quality services being provided to clients;
- Keep employees, subcontractors and freelancers informed and updated about the most recent developments in the industry through appropriate training;
- Supervise and monitor outsourcing of services according to the laid down and accepted standards; and
- Track the implementation and adherence of the company’s quality-related policies.
How do we achieve our quality objectives?
Adherence to defined processes
- All project instructions and client processes are observed in each stage of the project.
- Checks are performed by the compliance team to ensure that all processes are followed thoroughly from start to finish.
- A detailed schedule is prepared, keeping all project stages and client deadlines in mind.
- The schedule is closely tracked to ensure that the project progresses as planned.
Onboarding of qualified resources only
- All resources are on-boarded only after they complete the selection process.
- The selection process is designed to test the expertise of resources in the required language, domain and content.
The right resources for projects
- Native resources (translators, reviewers, proofreaders, voice-over artists) are only used with expertise in the required domain or content type.
- Projects are assigned to the PMs on the basis of their experience and expertise in the different areas of localization.
The right tools for projects
- The right set of tools is selected as per the specifications of the project and client.
- Training is given to the team working on the project, if the tool is new for them.
Revision, proofreading and quality checks on all translations and tasks
- All translations are reviewed by an experienced linguist in the required domain and content type to ensure zero defects;
- All projects are quality-checked by the internal quality team, and bugs are fixed before delivery to the customer;
- The language quality management team keeps a check on the quality of projects through regular audits to ensure high quality delivery to the customers.
- Final checks are performed on project deliverables before client delivery to ensure all requirements are met and instructions have been followed.
Clear and timely communication
- Our policy to reply within 2 working hours of receiving any client mail is religiously followed.
- Clear, effective communication is done with our clients, emphasizing the use of written and official channels so as to avoid any misunderstanding.
Re-skilling of resources
- Training sessions and refreshers are regularly given in order to upgrade and maintain the skills of PCs and PMs.
- Team members are trained in new technologies so that they remain current with industry requirements.
Please contact us, if you’d like more information or clarification regarding our quality policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.