Content is not limited to text and photos on a website. Videos play a crucial part in any marketing strategy, especially among those that aim for a global reach. Videos give your content depth and variety. Fortunately, with video translation services you can tweak your videos for an effective global reach.
How You Can Use Videos to Increase Your Global Reach?
People like videos as they are easy to share and tag. Video content that is compelling, eye-catching and interesting has a great chance of being shared and can improve your search engine visibility. You can use expert speakers, animation and infographics to make your video content interesting while packing as much information as you can in a few short minutes of audio-visual content.
To tap into global markets, you need localized content. This means taking advantage of video translation services, such as dubbing, subtitling and captions, that can give your videos a more local approach. Dubbing is a way of recording another layer of voice over the originals, while subtitling is the presentation of text at the bottom of the screen as it is spoken on the video. Closed Captions are text representation of the speech and non-speech elements in the video. You can also add another dimension to your videos by including multilingual voice-overs and sound effects for more impact.Video dubbing, video subtitling, voice overs and closed capturing are just a few of the services offered that can help you create and design video content to appeal to various audiences around the globe With translation services for over 70 languages, high translation and subtitling accuracy and a fast turnover rate, taking advantage of video translation services can help you create content-rich videos that will appeal to a global customer base.
To know more about our video translation services click here
Related Blog Posts:
- Localization: The Art of Making Your Global Message Local (6)
- I remember clearly the expression on my fellow translators’ faces the first time I used the word “Localization” to describe...
- Dos and Don’ts of Video Dubbing and Subtitling (6)
- Videos are a well-established method of communication these days, and a great way to spread your message. Whether you want...
- Video Localization: From Translation to Final Output (6)
- Videos are fast becoming one of the most powerful tools of marketing promotion. According to the survey “The State of...