Braahmam seeks an enthusiastic and talented web designer to join a small but growing product marketing team to support the design and client web development needs of the firm globally. In this position you’ll work closely with UX Management, Product Management, Product Marketing and Software Development in creating concept designs, user interface designs, web page front-ends, and all type of various layouts for both web and mobile web. This is an exciting opportunity ideal for the motivated candidate who is eager to learn and grow with a fast-moving company.
Senior Web Designer: Openings (1)
Responsibilities and Qualities
- Develop client side code (UI) of various web and mobile web developments using modern technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
- Work closely with Software Developers to integrate client side code with server side developments
- Work closely with UX and Product Managers to understand UX designs and translate them into working, high-quality, clean, fast, and well organized client side web and mobile web UIs
- Design look and feel for various web and mobile web applications
- Design web page layouts, banners, and graphics
- Produce web graphics to be used in website designs and web applications
- Serve as a designer on projects of defined scope, relying upon design style guide and pre-approved design templates
- Conduct website consistency reviews and identify consistency issues to communicate to stakeholders for evaluation and consideration
- Provide analysis, recommendations and implementations to optimize product usability and performance
- Keep current with design standards, techniques, technologies, tools and internal process
- Be a self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Have strong cross-cultural communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, culturally diverse and global environment
- College degree in graphics design, or in a related field or discipline
- 5 – 6 years of experience creating web user interfaces and/or browser based applications
- 1 – 2 years of experience on implementation of cross platform mobile web & mobile applications
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe CS Suite & Dreamweaver;
- Familiarity with user-centered design process and web usability best practices
- Self starter with ability to collaborate with project team members and work independently with minimal supervision
- Web system administration, including managing files, keeping backups, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate well with culturally diverse clients and internal staff.
- Fluent in English; Spanish is a plus
Senior PHP Developer: Openings (1)
- Proficient in Core PHP & atleast worked on one major PHP frameworks (zend, cake php, symphony, drupal,magento)
- Excellent database/architecture design & implementation skills
- Strong in development of high-end web applications in PHP, MySQL & AJAX
- Involved in Client Communication, Team Management & provide technical support to the team
- Developed applications/websites in MVC frameworks or Opensource CMS
- Involved in Task Allocation & SDLC Life Cycle
- Participate in deployment/project planning
- Excellent Analytic and Logical Skills.
- Passion for problem solving.
- Awareness of best practices, new technologies and trends.
- Have to code, debug, and unit test systems according to requirements and technical design.
- Ensuring quality of the deliverable.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Keeping Track of effort spend on tasks assigned to him/her.
- Work with the team to develop web-based applications
- Good Communication Skills.
we are always looking for skilled and talented people to become an integral part of our team. If you think you can contribute to our efforts, mail your resume at: email@example.com